"- Excerpt from a book I’ll never write #20 (via blossomfully)
"I’m jealous." She wanted to say, but instead she held her tongue.
Instead, she muttered: “Other girls look at you like they want to eat you alive.”
He laughed a little at this, convincing her it was his smile that attracted so many admirers.
“I hate it. It makes me uncomfortable how they flirt with you and act as if I’m nothing.” She almost blurted out, but for fear of being labelled insecure and clingy, she was silent.
"Say something." He told her when she’d been still for what seemed an age.
And in her head she’d been trying to formulate words to tell him how much she loved him and how scared she was that he might pack up his bags one day and leave without a second thought.
She was never the most eloquent though, and the words just wouldn’t present themselves. So today, all she could manage was a laugh and change of subject, and he was none the wiser."
really? EVERYBODY was kung fu fighting? i find that hard to believe. stop feeding me these lies
Well it was really hard to see if it was everyone, you see they were as fast as lightning.
And to be honest it was a little bit frightening.
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.- things to remember, -n.m. (via thegirlwithfernweh)
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."